Application for distributorship
Camron offers premium quality feed that is safe, healthy, digestible and full of required nutrition. We are committed to deliver quality products at affordable price. Dealers network are backbone of Camron’s supply chain management. Camron offers its business partners sustainable steady margin and added ample benefits.
- Applicant age should be minimum 21 yrs.
- Should have minimum 2 years experience in selling animal feeds products.
- Should have experience in dealing with farmers or dairy farm owners.
- Should have knowledge of the product, its features & application.
- Defined sales territory
- Best margin in the Industry
- Premium quality products
- Hassle free delivery of goods
- 24*7 access to dealer’s account
- Online order system
- The feeds will be supplied to the dealers against available credit with Camron.
- The retail sale price of feed will not exceed the M.R.P fixed by Camron from time to time.
- The prices for sale to the dealer and maximum retail prices will be fixed by Camron as per its policy.
- Camron reserves rights to make direct supply of goods to Cooperative Societies, State and Central agencies/ Institutions located in the territory of the dealer.
- The dealer will sign an agreement with Camron for mutual understanding to terms & conditions.
- The dealer will render sales report of products to Camron on monthly basis in specified format.
- The dealers are supposed to have all the requisite licenses and follow the statutory provisions relating to his business.
- The dealer will be required to deposit certain amount of money with Camron as interest free security deposit.
- The feeds kept by the dealer will be stored as per regulations in force & guideline of the Camron.
How to apply?
Interested & eligible persons may apply for dealership for their Taluka/District either by filling application online or by submitting filled application by email or post.
For any query call on 97730 83332 during business hours.